Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine
Costul de livrare se calculeaza odata cu adaugarea produsului in cos si selectarea localitatii destinatie.
About this book
This new edition offers comprehensive coverage of all areas of interventional pulmonology, a minimally invasive endoscopic method for diagnosing and treating lung disorders.
The text is divided into eight sections on the major areas of interventional pulmonology, including basic endoscopy, lung cancer staging, and interventional bronschoscopy in asthma and emphysema. Chapters then explore specific procedures and techniques, including medical thoracoscopy, flexible and rigid bronchoscopy, endobronchial ultrasound, and electromagnetical navigation with coverage of history, indications and contraindications, and up-to-date evidence-based reviews. In recent years there have been many advances in interventional pulmonology, the most significant relating to lung cancer early diagnosis and late-stage treatment.
Two new chapters on lung cancer epidemiologic changes and personalized lung cancer treatment explore new methods for maximizing patient care for an increasingly prevalent disease. This inclusive volume concludes with a look towards the future of interventional pulmonology and experimental techniques currently being tested. Interventions in Pulmonary Medicine, Second Edition, is a must have for pulmonologists, endoscopists, pulmonary oncologists, ENT physicians, thoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, and intensive care specialists and their teams.
Table of contents (18 chapters)
· Ultrathin Bronchoscopy: Indications and Technique
Diez-Ferrer, Marta (et al.)
· Anesthesia for Interventional Bronchoscopic Procedures
· Evaluation of Outcomes After Interventional Procedures
Miyazawa, Teruomi (et al.)
· Cryotherapy: Application in the Airways
Colella, Sara (et al.)
· Endobronchial Brachytherapy
Gutiérrez Miguélez, Cristina (et al.)
· Photodynamic Therapy
Diaz-Jimenez, José Pablo (et al.)
· Optical Coherence Tomography: A Review
Shaipanich, Tawimas (et al.)
· Lung Cancer Screening
Clay, Ryan (et al.)
· Lung Cancer Epidemiologic Changes: Implications in Diagnosis and Therapy
Ong, Philip (et al.)
· Personalized Lung Cancer Treatment: A Teamwork
Quadrelli, Silvia (et al.)
· The Newly Proposed Lung Cancer TNM Classification: Review and Clinical Implications
Casal, Roberto F. (et al.)
· Endobronchial Ultrasound: The Basics of Ultrasound
Herth, Felix J. F.
· Endobronchial Ultrasound: Clinical Applications
Mudambi, Lakshmi (et al.)
· TBNA in the Endobronchial Ultrasound Era
Gasparini, Stefano (et al.)
· Bronchoscopic Lung Volume Reduction with Endobronchial Valves
Macedo-Neto, Amarillo (et al.)
· Percutaneous Tracheostomy
Gray, Anthony W.
· Hemoptysis, Endoscopic Management
· History of Bronchoscopy: The Evolution of Interventional Pulmonology
Panchabhai, Tanmay S. (et al.)
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani784.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani215.00 lei
10%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani69300lei 625.00 lei
14%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1,41500lei 1220.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani350.00 lei
10%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani88200lei 790.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani650.00 lei