Rogers' Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care Fifth Edition
Costul de livrare se calculeaza odata cu adaugarea produsului in cos si selectarea localitatii destinatie.
Cod produs/ISBN: 9781451176629
Disponibilitate: La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani
Nr. pagini: 2000
Dimensiuni: 11.2 x 8.5 x 2.7 inches
An aparitie: Fifth edition (September 10, 2015)
The Rogers textbook has been the gold standard in pediatric intensive care through four editions. For this edition, it will be transformed into a full color text, and it will continue its tradition of clearly explaining both the principles underlying pediatric critical care disease and trauma and how these principles are applied in clinical practice.
1292 RON 1050 RON
• Integrates basic science and clinical utility
• The Rogers brand
• Worldwide editorial and authorial representation.
The 5th Edition’s many updates include:
• An all-new full-color layout that enhances visual appeal and makes the text easier to navigate.
• New “Key Point” summaries at the beginning of each chapter that are numerically correlated to pertinent sections in the text, so you can find what you need quickly.
• Fifteen new chapters cover Integrating Palliative Care and Critical Care; Rapid Response Systems; Non-Invasive Ventilation; Abusive Head Trauma; Pulmonary Hypertension; Dengue and Other Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (including Ebola); Gastrointestinal Bleeding; Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdomen; and more.
• More detailed coverage of Professionalism and Leadership in Pediatric Critical Care; Simulation Training and Team Dynamics; Injury from Chemical, Biologic, Radiologic, and Nuclear Agents (Bioterrorism); Mass Casualty Events; Acute Kidney Injury; and Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis and Renal Transplantation.
• Best available evidence is now highlighted for each topic, making it easier to locate and evaluate significant data.
• All existing chapters have been thoroughly updated and rewritten.
• A new appendix of critical care equations for quick reference of essential information.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
16%84800lei 710.00 lei
12%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani48200lei 425.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani375.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani853.00 lei
12%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani82500lei 725.00 lei
13%82500lei 715.00 lei