Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Cod produs/ISBN: 9781626232624
Disponibilitate: La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani
Autor: Arin K. Greene
Nr. pagini: 438
An aparitie: 2018
Acest produs nu este momentan in stoc!
With contributions from top experts in the field, Pediatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery provides clinically-focused text on the full spectrum of common and rare congenital and acquired pediatric conditions. The one-volume reference encompasses the latest cutting-edge advances, organized in a concise, easy-to-digest format, enabling clinicians to get to the heart of the matter and deftly integrate practical content into everyday practice.
Organized into six major sections, every chapter reflects the expertise of leading authorities who discuss specific topics for which they have achieved prominence. The organizational structure is consistent throughout 43 chapters, covering core essentials for managing the patient: introduction, diagnosis, nonsurgical management, operative treatment, complications, and key points.
- Surgical approaches for craniofacial disorders such as craniosynostosis, craniofacial syndromes, plagiocephaly, and hemifacial microsomia
- The use of cranioplasty to repair skull defects and orthognathic correction for jaw deformities
- Treatment of unilateral and bilateral cleft lip, cleft palate, Robin sequence, secondary cleft deformities, and velopharyngeal insufficiency
- Reconstructive techniques for soft tissue deformities of the head and neck including microtia
- Trunk and lower extremity disorders including genital and breast abnormalities
- Upper extremity disorders such as hypoplastic thumb, syndactyly, polydactyly, as well as hand trauma
- Diseases of the integument including vascular anomalies, burns, melanocytic nevi, and skin lesions
This must-have resource is a stellar learning tool for trainee and attending clinicians and allied health professionals in plastic surgery. It will also benefit orthodontists, otolaryngologists, neurosurgeons, dermatologists, speech pathologists, and pediatricians.
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1285.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani360.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani480.00 lei
13%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani77500lei 675.00 lei
10%1,40100lei 1260.00 lei
14%La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1,97400lei 1700.00 lei
La comanda in aproximativ 4 saptamani1346.00 lei